in the russian base (cs )

Hi guys!
I'm in the russian base , in the area with the yellow lifter. I pushed the
green button and the lifter started to move and crush to the boxes but then
I can't find the way to go forward!!! Where's the way to pass or to
jump!!!????
Pls help me!!!

Thanks

"Massimo" <dimax@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi guys!
> I'm in the russian base , in the area with the yellow lifter. I
pushed the
> green button and the lifter started to move and crush to the boxes
but then
> I can't find the way to go forward!!! Where's the way to pass or to
> jump!!!????
> Pls help me!!!

Press the button again

It's impossible! I can't get in to the lifter once again...Can u?
1093530525.69919.0@doris.uk.clara.net...

> It's impossible! I can't get in to the lifter once again...Can u?

It's ages since I played it but I seem to remember pressing something
again to make the lifter move out of the way

I'll tray once again and i will make u know what happen...

bye!

..
I like toys and cake <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
1093566734.6679.0@lotis.uk.clara.net...

> "Massimo" <dimax@inwind.it> wrote in message
> > It's impossible! I can't get in to the lifter once again...Can u?
>
> It's ages since I played it but I seem to remember pressing something
> again to make the lifter move out of the way

Zog

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2004

This will work: Hold down the CTRL key then simultaenously press the ALT
and DELETE keys a few times - hey presto you will be out of there I promise
you.

"Massimo" <dimax@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi guys!
> I'm in the russian base , in the area with the yellow lifter. I pushed the
> green button and the lifter started to move and crush to the boxes but
then
> I can't find the way to go forward!!! Where's the way to pass or to
> jump!!!????
> Pls help me!!!
>
> Thanks

>> "Massimo" <dimax@inwind.it> wrote in message
>> > Hi guys!
>> > I'm in the russian base , in the area with the yellow lifter. I pushed
> the
>> > green button and the lifter started to move and crush to the boxes but
>> then
>> > I can't find the way to go forward!!! Where's the way to pass or to
>> > jump!!!????
>> > Pls help me!!!
>> >
>> > Thanks

Jump on, then over, the fork lift, and keep going.........

I tried it, and i died.
I'll try again.
Thanks,
GZqZc.85231$X12.58758@edtnps84...

>I tried it, and i died.
> I'll try again.

I'm trying to picture where you are. When you died, were you shot? There
is a sniper on the other side of the boxes, if I have the place right......