unable to map drive via VPN

I am using an external VPN device, have no problems with other machines on
the remote site mapping to the server for info. but this one will not
reconnect to the drive map. have rebuilt machine problem persists. using
DHCP from Firewall. have XPsp2 loaded no firewall on the problem machine.
unusual and stumping.

Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about unable drive

    Are you able to make the initial connection to the shared drive from your
    remote location. if you are there should be an option when you first create
    the maped drive to reconnect at logon thats if you select map network drive
    from the tools menu.

    "mark h via WindowsKB.com" wrote:

    > I am using an external VPN device, have no problems with other machines on
    > the remote site mapping to the server for info. but this one will not
    > reconnect to the drive map. have rebuilt machine problem persists. using
    > DHCP from Firewall. have XPsp2 loaded no firewall on the problem machine.
    > unusual and stumping.
    >
    > Mark

Firewalls VPN Windows XP