Looking for Video Editing Software.

I have a 2.4Ghz, Celeron, w/512 RAM, I have a 40gb hd which runs XP,
and 160gb hd for video storage. I have tried WMM. My experience was
that it was reliable, but limited, and I had to use NERO to burn the
project to DVD. NERO (I'm using NERO 6 Ultra) is too limited for
editing. I went out and bought Pinnacle Studio V9, installed it,
patched it to V 9.4.2, updated my Nvida driver. I love the way it
looks, and what it is supposed to do. But I have uninstalled, and
reinstalled it 4 times. It is one of the most unstable programs I've
ever experienced. I am looking for a reasonably priced ($100) video
editing software program that is user friendly, and stable.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
3 answers Last reply
More about looking video editing software

    "KizerSosey" <vedivan6@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a 2.4Ghz, Celeron, w/512 RAM, I have a 40gb hd which runs XP,
    > and 160gb hd for video storage. I have tried WMM. My experience was
    > that it was reliable, but limited, and I had to use NERO to burn the
    > project to DVD. NERO (I'm using NERO 6 Ultra) is too limited for
    > editing. I went out and bought Pinnacle Studio V9, installed it,
    > patched it to V 9.4.2, updated my Nvida driver. I love the way it
    > looks, and what it is supposed to do. But I have uninstalled, and
    > reinstalled it 4 times. It is one of the most unstable programs I've
    > ever experienced. I am looking for a reasonably priced ($100) video
    > editing software program that is user friendly, and stable.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    If Pinnacle Studio is unstable on your machine, take a look at Premiere
    Elements.

    Sony's SCREENBLAST is another good choice.

    --
    Richard Amirault N1JDU
    Boston, MA, USA Go Fly A Kite

    How about Canoups' Lets edit 2 which will do editing and dvd authoring -
    this is the little brother to Edius which is simply fantastic!

Tuner Cards Video Editing Graphics