im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
signing my online petition at:
www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition

we have the power!!!11

WWW.BLORK.TK

"blork" <f_ucktheworld@msn.com> skrev i meddelandet
> im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
> WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
> signing my online petition at:
> www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition
>
> we have the power!!!11
>
> WWW.BLORK.TK

If we like Steam, where do we sign then?

Wobin

"blork" <f_ucktheworld@msn.com> wrote in message
> im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
> WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
> signing my online petition at:
> www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition
>
> we have the power!!!11

Waste of time, valve have spent too much money on Steam to abandon it,
especially when the majority of users have no problems with it. If you
don't like Steam, play Quake 3 or Doom 3 or CoD of Joint Operations or
BF1942 or ..........

Uzi

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

blork <f_ucktheworld@msn.com> wrote in message
> im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
> WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
> signing my online petition at:
> www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition
>
> we have the power!!!11
>
> WWW.BLORK.TK

Unfortunately a commercial software companies priority is consolidating
their market share by drawing users into subscriber agreements. This is what
Steam does very effectively.
It's taken something that was very loosely associated with Valve, the
popular game mods, and captured their audiences into the Steam subscriber
agreement. This is legally binding and subject to change accordingly for
Valves commercial interests.
Unlike before, this gives Valves direct access to and control over the game
mods users for future marketing and commercial exploits. A huge direct
marketing advantage.
It's very manipulative, but lots of software companies do it.
It definitely wont change by petition.
A law suit maybe, because there is the issue that the half life game
software no longer functions as purchased and originally licensed. But who
can be arsed?
There are alternative 'won' servers out there now too, with people setting
up their own. So far Valve hasn't tried taking any legal action against them
either.

Uzi

won was just as bad... people have short memories

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag

Wobin_Hood wrote:

> "blork" <f_ucktheworld@msn.com> skrev i meddelandet
>> im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
>> WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
>> signing my online petition at:
>> www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition
>>
>> we have the power!!!11
>>
>> WWW.BLORK.TK
>
> If we like Steam, where do we sign then?

On the dotted line of course. With your own blood. It's fun and I would do
it again, but I only have one soul and Valve refuse to timeshare it.

Styvaen.

blork <f_ucktheworld@msn.com> wrote in message
> im sure there are plenty of you out there who don't like Steam.
> WON.net was so mucch better wasn't it? if you want it back, try
> signing my online petition at:
> www.petitiononline.com/oaktree1/petition
>
> we have the power!!!11
>
> WWW.BLORK.TK

Yes, you do.....to wet yourself all over as you piss into a strong wind
called Steam that Valve isn't about to abandon now.