Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Digital video to still picture conversion

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • Video
  • Digital Video
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:59:00 PM

I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
or how to do it.

Thanks

More about : digital video picture conversion

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:52:09 PM

Most NLE software has an "export frame" option in the file menu.
--
Larry Johnson
Digital Video Solutions

<ccjanes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
> picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
> or how to do it.
>

> Thanks
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 3:09:36 AM