Digital video to still picture conversion

I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
or how to do it.

Thanks

Most NLE software has an "export frame" option in the file menu.
--
Larry Johnson
Digital Video Solutions

<ccjanes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
> picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
> or how to do it.
>

> Thanks

try this plugin
http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/qt-extractor.html