Digital video to still picture conversion

I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
or how to do it.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about digital video picture conversion

    Most NLE software has an "export frame" option in the file menu.
    --
    Larry Johnson
    Digital Video Solutions

    <ccjanes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
    > picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
    > or how to do it.
    >

    > Thanks

    try this plugin
    http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/qt-extractor.html

    --
    Brian Alves

    Listen to the new podcast
    for DV creators- The DV Show!
    http://www.thedvshow.com

    <ccjanes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have a video in quicktime format. I want to be able to take a still
    > picture from this video. Can anybody tell me what program I would need
    > or how to do it.
    >

    > Thanks

Tuner Cards Video Digital Video Graphics