Cached login credentials

Is there a way to login to a domain remotely without having first logged into
the domain locally? I can login as admiminstrator of the local machine and
then VPN into the domain, but how can I login to my laptop with the domain
set to domain-name and not the local machine name?

thanks,
KR

Keith Rees wrote:
> Is there a way to login to a domain remotely without having first
> logged into the domain locally? I can login as admiminstrator of the
> local machine and then VPN into the domain, but how can I login to my
> laptop with the domain set to domain-name and not the local machine
> name?

Change your VPN configuration so that you log into it first...?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP