Windows Media Player Goes Off When Disconnects

I have Windows Media Player v.10 and Music Match on the same computer to
which I remotely connect using Remote Desktop. If I have Windows Media
Player playing and I disconnect (not log off), the player stops. If I have
Music Match playing and I disconnect, the Music Match player, unlike the
Window player, does not stop but continues to play music. How can I get
Windows Media Player to continue to play music after I disconnect?

sundua

If it is ok to use mediaplayer 6 in remote location , then this problem is NOT there.That is when u open a play list open with media player 6 and disconnect, the remote location continues to Play

TRENDING THREADS