Track IP of a Remote Desktop Login

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with this:

How can i see from which workstation name (and IP) someone is making a
connection to my server (win2000) or a WindowsXP workstation.

I alreay took a look at the eventviewer but couldn't find there any
reference to the source from where someone is using/trying to start the
RDP session.

TIA for any1 who could helpme with this!

XSLord
1 answer Last reply
More about track remote desktop login

    This page has some logging information that you may, or may not, find useful...

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Xslord" <xslord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for some help with this:
    >
    > How can i see from which workstation name (and IP) someone is making a
    > connection to my server (win2000) or a WindowsXP workstation.
    >
    > I alreay took a look at the eventviewer but couldn't find there any
    > reference to the source from where someone is using/trying to start the
    > RDP session.
    >
    > TIA for any1 who could helpme with this!
    >
    > XSLord

Remote Desktop IP Workstations Windows XP