Granting control of Remote Access in XP Home

May 22, 2005 11:32:01 PM

How does one do this? I was able to send an invitation and view the remote
XP Home computer. I found references to being able to control the XP Home
computer but could not find how to do this. Any suggestions?
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 9:57:59 AM

Reply to message from Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> (Sun, 22 May 2005 21:32:01)
about "Granting control of Remote Access in XP Home":

> How does one do this? I was able to send an invitation and view the remote XP Home
> computer. I found references to being able to control the XP Home computer but could
> not find how to do this. Any suggestions?

The "Novice" user must give the "Expert" permission to Control the Novice desktop by
clicking/tapping on the control icon/button at the upper left of their screen.

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC
!