Granting control of Remote Access in XP Home

How does one do this? I was able to send an invitation and view the remote
XP Home computer. I found references to being able to control the XP Home
computer but could not find how to do this. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about granting control remote access home

    Reply to message from Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> (Sun, 22 May 2005 21:32:01)
    about "Granting control of Remote Access in XP Home":

    > How does one do this? I was able to send an invitation and view the remote XP Home
    > computer. I found references to being able to control the XP Home computer but could
    > not find how to do this. Any suggestions?

    The "Novice" user must give the "Expert" permission to Control the Novice desktop by
    clicking/tapping on the control icon/button at the upper left of their screen.

    ------
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC

Remote Access Computers Windows XP