Nero 6.0 Burning ROM (no DVD option)

I have version 6.0 and don't see any options to burn DVD format. It has
CD, VCD, SVCD, miniDVD but no DVD.

All I want to do is duplicate a DVD wedding video (non encrypted).

I tried the following methods:

1. Roxio Copy from original DVD to DVD-R. Copy plays on my PC but not
in DVD player.

2. DVD-Santa copy from original directories to DVD-R. Again, only plays
in my PC.

3. DVDx - ripped original disc but no option to make another DVD, Only
SVCD or VCD.

I read all the FAQs and made sure AUDIO_TS exists and still no cigar.
There MUST BE AN EASY WAY TO COPY PERSONAL DVD BY NOW!!!

HELP!

Nat

natshaw99@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have version 6.0 and don't see any options to burn DVD format. It has
> CD, VCD, SVCD, miniDVD but no DVD.
>
> All I want to do is duplicate a DVD wedding video (non encrypted).
>
> I tried the following methods:
>
> 1. Roxio Copy from original DVD to DVD-R. Copy plays on my PC but not
> in DVD player.
>
> 2. DVD-Santa copy from original directories to DVD-R. Again, only plays
> in my PC.
>
> 3. DVDx - ripped original disc but no option to make another DVD, Only
> SVCD or VCD.
>
> I read all the FAQs and made sure AUDIO_TS exists and still no cigar.
> There MUST BE AN EASY WAY TO COPY PERSONAL DVD BY NOW!!!
>
> HELP!
>
> Nat

In the top-middle of the Nero Window do you see a drop-down list?

--

- Captain Slick

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Make sure you select your DVD burner from the pulldown list (not your CD
burner).

Then select DVD from the CD/DVD pulldown list