Unable to use Remote Desktop over the internet

May 23, 2005 2:16:43 PM

I am unable to remote into another computer over the internet using terminal
services. I have already opened port 3389 and allowed remote control. Any
suggestions??
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 4:43:45 PM

Reply to message from "Miketud" <mtudisca@ref-fuel.com> (Mon, 23 May 2005 12:16:43) about
"Unable to use Remote Desktop over the internet":

> I am unable to remote into another computer over the internet using terminal services.
> I have already opened port
> 3389 and allowed remote control. Any suggestions??

See this page for troubleshooting help...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem....
html

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 4:43:46 PM

It says I am not authorized to access that site.

"Sooner Al" wrote:

> Reply to message from "Miketud" <mtudisca@ref-fuel.com> (Mon, 23 May 2005 12:16:43) about
> "Unable to use Remote Desktop over the internet":
>
> > I am unable to remote into another computer over the internet using terminal services.
> > I have already opened port
> > 3389 and allowed remote control. Any suggestions??
>
> See this page for troubleshooting help...
>
> http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem....
> html
>
> ------
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)
>
> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 7:14:42 PM

Reply to message from "Miketud" <mtudisca@ref-fuel.com> (Mon, 23 May 2005 13:12:20) about
"Re: Unable to use Remote Desktop over the internet":

> It says I am not authorized to access that site.

> "Sooner Al" wrote:

>> Reply to message from "Miketud" <mtudisca@ref-fuel.com> (Mon, 23 May 2005 12:16:43)
>> about "Unable to use Remote Desktop over the internet":

>>> I am unable to remote into another computer over the internet using terminal
>>> services. I have already opened port
>>> 3389 and allowed remote control. Any suggestions??

>> See this page for troubleshooting help...

>> http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/ RemoteDesktop/
>> RemoteDesktopSetupandTroubleshooti ng. html

>> ------
>> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

>> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC

Either cut-n-paste the original URL because of the line wrap (caused by my PocketPC news
reader/posting program) or go to this link...

http://tinyurl.com/5335u

------

!