Importing Avid Media Into Final Cut Pro

Hello.

Is it possible to import clips digitised on Avid Xpress Pro into Final
Cut Pro. If not, can you export clips from Avid so FCP will recognise
them without having to re-digitise. I'm not worried about relinking to
a sequence, I just don't want to have to do all that digitising again!

Thank you.

export from AVID as Quicktime UNcompressed.

No you can not read AVID media directly in Spinal Cut.