Closed

No Terminal Server Client access licenses available for th..

May 24, 2005 8:01:48 PM

Hi all.

In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.

ErrorMessage:
The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
server administrator.

thanx all

geir
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 2:38:01 PM

Ihave the very same problem, & i haven't get any solution to this problem

"Geir Holme" wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
> lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
> connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.
>
> ErrorMessage:
> The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
> Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
> server administrator.
>

> thanx all
>
> geir

Score
0
December 29, 2009 7:22:18 PM

start>run>regedit>hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\mslicensing......once here delete the mslicensing folder.

try to connect after deleting said folder...
Score
0
Related resources
March 19, 2010 11:03:00 PM

Deleted the key on the client, worked great... Thanks.
Score
0
April 12, 2010 3:38:59 PM

Great solution, very good !
Score
0
Anonymous
July 18, 2010 12:06:47 PM

Yeh i did same & it worked
Thx dude
Score
0
August 11, 2010 8:58:44 AM

thanks its working fine
vtkrishna005
Score
0
August 12, 2010 12:02:51 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!