Closed

No Terminal Server Client access licenses available for th..

Hi all.

In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.

ErrorMessage:
The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
server administrator.

thanx all

geir
7 answers Last reply
More about terminal server client access licenses

    Ihave the very same problem, & i haven't get any solution to this problem

    "Geir Holme" wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
    > lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
    > connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.
    >
    > ErrorMessage:
    > The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
    > Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
    > server administrator.
    >

    > thanx all
    >
    > geir

  2. start>run>regedit>hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\mslicensing......once here delete the mslicensing folder.

    try to connect after deleting said folder...
  3. Deleted the key on the client, worked great... Thanks.
  4. Great solution, very good !
  5. Yeh i did same & it worked
    Thx dude
  6. thanks its working fine