No Terminal Server Client access licenses available for th..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all.

In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.

ErrorMessage:
The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
server administrator.

thanx all

geir

Ihave the very same problem, & i haven't get any solution to this problem