Bump Mapping in After Effects

Anyone know of a way to do "bump mapping" (like in a 3D app) in After
Effects?

I've got my regular video footage, and then some grayscale video image
for the bump. But I can't seem to figure out how to do this in AE. Help
please. :)

try an emboss using the image as the emboss texture. You will have to
import the image into AE on an invisible track I believe. (I don't have AE
on this machine, sorry)