Home Video Website

Apologies if this is the wrong question for this NG. I read something
in the newspaper about a webside dedicated to people sharing their home
movies. The name was something like "no-tv" or similar.

I can't find the site by searching through Google. Does anyone know of
the site, or a similar one. I found the Google Video site, but it
seemed to only have professional videos.

BTW: I am NOT looking for porn. I rapidly figured out that the
"obvious" search term "amateur home videos" was not productive.

Cheers,

Ross-c

rs

clemenr@wmin.ac.uk wrote:
> Apologies if this is the wrong question for this NG. I read something
> in the newspaper about a webside dedicated to people sharing their home
> movies. The name was something like "no-tv" or similar.
>
> I can't find the site by searching through Google. Does anyone know of
> the site, or a similar one. I found the Google Video site, but it
> seemed to only have professional videos.
>
> BTW: I am NOT looking for porn. I rapidly figured out that the
> "obvious" search term "amateur home videos" was not productive.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ross-c

I believe it was Google itself what was considering doing exactly this.

In article <426e5c54$1_1@newspeer2.tds.net>, mail@mail.com says...

> > BTW: I am NOT looking for porn. I rapidly figured out that the
> > "obvious" search term "amateur home videos" was not productive.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ross-c
> >
> I believe it was Google itself what was considering doing exactly this.

They are about the only ones who can afford it :)
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com