Edit & return to Sony P200 help pls

can anyone help me, I have read the manual, but still havent found an
answer, I would like to edit Photo's (on PC) I have taken then return them
back to my camera, Is there anyway of doing this (Other than going through
my mobile phone)
Appreciate any help on this please.
Tracym

"Tracym" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> can anyone help me, I have read the manual, but still havent found an
> answer, I would like to edit Photo's (on PC) I have taken then return them
> back to my camera, Is there anyway of doing this (Other than going through
> my mobile phone)
> Appreciate any help on this please.
> Tracym

Some (most) digital cameras will not display a image after it has been
edited.

The act of editing changes some critical information the camera looks for in
the file to identify the image.

As far as returning a image back to the memory card, some cameras connect as
a removable disk, and you can copy a file to the camera's memory card with
Windows explorer.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com