All:

I am unable to get a Remote Desktop session between two machines running XP
Pro. According to some of MS documents, I should be able to do this. Does
anyone have any ideas? Am I way off base in terms of trying to get this
accomplished?

I'm connecting via TCP/IP and both machines are on the same subnet. The
reason they're on the same subnet is because I want to get it functional
prior to deploying. I have setup both machines to allow users to connect
remotely (under my computer properties).

"Robert L [MS-MVP]" wrote:

> Yes, you should. We need more information to help. How do you connect to each other? what's the error?
>
> Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services. Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.
>
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
>
> "Robnkauai" <Robnkauai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF2CAAC4-991A-411A-BD94-1D584821EB7A@microsoft.com...
> All:
>
> I am unable to get a Remote Desktop session between two machines running XP
> Pro. According to some of MS documents, I should be able to do this. Does
> anyone have any ideas? Am I way off base in terms of trying to get this
> accomplished?

See this page for help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)