hard case for 3955 w/sd wifi card holder?

June 1, 2004 8:57:21 PM

I've seen hard cases that have a holder for an SD memory card, but are there
any where the holder is big enough to hold an SD Wifi card?
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 3:37:38 PM

I think all the aluminium cases are designed to carry cards of the size of
memory cards.

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com