Remote Desktop over the internet - no brainer setup guide ..

May 31, 2005 10:10:02 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a simple 'Dummies Guide' for setting up Remote Desktop
over the internet.
Both my PC's are using XP Pro (one at home one at work) & both PC's are on
1M Broadband. My work PC is connected to the internet and is linked with a
LAN cable directly to a second office PC. I do not use any additional
firewalls (only XP's). I have access to my own business (www) domain that can
be used for data transfer if required.
Is there a straight forward guide that does not keep saying - 'consult your
network administrator' or other such usless comments when there is only 'Me'
- My PC at work and my PC at home.
Seems simple enough but I'm struggling to find a simple 'step by step' non
technical guide.
Any pointers??
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:45:39 AM

This page may be what your looking for...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

!