Ping is not recognized as an internal or external command...

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
November 10, 2004 12:29:12 PM

when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:

"'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no longer
working.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
November 10, 2004 2:40:27 PM