Ping is not recognized as an internal or external command...

when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:

"'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no longer
working.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about ping recognized internal external command

    Put a space after ping
    "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:
    >
    > "'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    > operable program or batch file."
    >
    > I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no
    > longer
    > working.
    >
    > anyone got any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

Wireless Command Prompt Wireless Networking