remote desktop connection

June 2, 2005 9:01:01 PM

can you connect to windows xp media center pc's using remote desktop
connection
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 9:01:02 PM

AFAIK you can... Have you tried it?

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Mike Caddy" <cyber_mm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23nTdGx4ZFHA.2996@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> can you connect to windows xp media center pc's using remote desktop connection

June 2, 2005 9:01:02 PM

Yes you can. I specifically looked into this before ordering my laptop with
MCE. I am able to use RDP over the LAN. I have not set it up yet though
for remote location access but I do know others who have.
Good luck.

"Mike Caddy" <cyber_mm@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> can you connect to windows xp media center pc's using remote desktop
> connection

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:41:06 PM

Thanks