WMM2.1 and the 27th frame drop thing

runner

I did a Google groups search and read about how the earlier versions
of Windows Movie Maker would drop every 27th frame or so.

Was this during capture or what?

More importantly does the latest ver 2.1 of WMM do anything like drop
the 27th frame as before? ( I read some old posts but got no clear
answer) If so, when?

Runner@que.org wrote:
> I did a Google groups search and read about how the earlier versions
> of Windows Movie Maker would drop every 27th frame or so.
>
> Was this during capture or what?
>
> More importantly does the latest ver 2.1 of WMM do anything like drop
> the 27th frame as before? ( I read some old posts but got no clear
> answer) If so, when?

Wmm as of Win Xp home SP2 seems quite stable. I don't do capture so I
can not comment on that. It is available as a free download from
microsoft and should be on the WIN XP install disks.

TRENDING THREADS