Error 10061......

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
I have an FTP setup and when people try to connect they get an error 10061 which I'm familiar with. I've had them switch from a PASV setting to a PORT setting and that doesn't work. In the past that would have fixed the problem. I've tried to setup my FTP using different ports and that doesn't work either. I'm at a loss here. Is there a way for an ISP to shut off peer to peer connections or to disable FTP connections between computers on their network? This has happened to me once before and somehow it fixed itself. All of my settings in BulletProofFTP are correct also. Any help would be much appreciated.

<font color=red>My computer is like a woman, once a month I have to spend money on it.</font color=red>

Running passively you need to set a range of ports for the amount of enabled connections at one time. Done that?

Ports 20 & 21 both set, or just 21?

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/viewtopic.php?t=324" target="_new">My System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
Do you know how to do this using BulletProof FTP?

<font color=red>My computer is like a woman, once a month I have to spend money on it.</font color=red>