Turn on the computer over the Internet

Is there any way that I can send a commmand from a computer on the
internet to my computer, which will be off, telling it to turn on? I
have my computer pluged into my router directly(wired connection).

Thanks for any help, let me know if you need more details,

Kevin
1 answer Last reply
More about turn computer internet

    Look into Wake-on-Lan...

    http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Kevin" <kfc469@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way that I can send a commmand from a computer on the
    > internet to my computer, which will be off, telling it to turn on? I
    > have my computer pluged into my router directly(wired connection).
    >
    > Thanks for any help, let me know if you need more details,
    >
    > Kevin

Computers Microsoft Internet Windows XP