Turn on the computer over the Internet

June 5, 2005 6:07:10 PM

Is there any way that I can send a commmand from a computer on the
internet to my computer, which will be off, telling it to turn on? I
have my computer pluged into my router directly(wired connection).

Thanks for any help, let me know if you need more details,

Kevin

More about : turn computer internet

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 8:23:22 PM