Remote Assistance & Norton Antivirus 2005 Problem

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Whenever I try to do a remote assistance with someone that has Norton
Antivirus 2005 installed I can't connect, but if I disable the Internet Worm
Security within Norton Antivirus 2005, then I am able to connect. How can I
prevent having to disable Internet Worm Security whenever I want to connect?

Thank you.

Gary Belanger
belagary@hotmail.com

I would look at the NAV support web site, if they have one, for help with this...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)