Good wireless connection, browser can't find websites/inte..

Jim

I have a dell laptop running windows XP. I have a good wireless connection,
it shows as good in system tray but everytime I try and go to a web site
useing IE or Mozilla I get a message saying the site can't be found. I know
the router is set up correctly because I have other wireless connections
going to it. The laptop was working fine but I installed a dial up program
for vacation and it doesn't seem to work anymore. I uninstalled the dial up.
No fire wall.

Hello Jim,
I also have a Dell computer, and am having the same problems as you. I can
connect to the router, and ping websites, but ie will not pull anything up.
Please let me know if you find a solution. Thanks!