Texts on background image not clear in Video Studio 8

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 9, 2005 4:54:27 PM

Hi,

In Ulead Video Studio 8, I am trying to use a background image with
some texts on the root menu of a DVD. However, the texts are not clear
(jagged edges) when the rendered clip is played.

I then tried to make a motion clip using the image. The texts look
great.

For picture format, I tried both JPEG and TIFF. Image resolution is
1024x768.

Can anybody help on this? Thanks a lot.

Zhixin
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 6:24:19 PM

I would do the menu image as 720 x 480 with antialiasing.

Then see what your dvd authoring package does to it.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 12:31:54 PM

Thanks, Mark. Antialiasing solved the problem.

Zhixin
!