Hello again. This link was wery helpful. But one more question... i found
this tekst in the note:

"Remote Desktop does not allow simultaneous remote and local access to the
Windows XP Professional desktop, and one user must log off before another can
log on."

I would like to have the opertunity to interact with the user remotely, so
my customer can see what i´m doing. Is there any way to go around this?

Reply to message from Gunnar <Gunnar@discussions.microsoft.com> (Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:37:
08) about "RDP as host":

> Hello again. This link was wery helpful. But one more question... i found this tekst in
> the note:

> "Remote Desktop does not allow simultaneous remote and local access to the Windows XP
> Professional desktop, and one user must log off before another can log on."

> I would like to have the opertunity to interact with the user remotely, so my customer
> can see what i´m doing. Is there any way to go around this?

If both you & the remote PC are running XP (Home or Pro) you can use Remote Assistance. Go
to "Help and Support" & search on 'remote assistance'.

Another alternative is VNC. I like & recommend UltraVNC. Get the server, client &
encryption plug-in at...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 for the PocketPC

Remote assistance will let you share a desktop. Which is nic...
But, wehn you offer assistance, there has to be someone at the other end to
accespt the assistance.....
I like VNC too. It lets me take control whenever I want.