VPN NOW ESTABLISHED

Now that i've got an established connection
Using two XP BOXES WITH SP2

On the server end i'm using a linsys BEFSR41 (v1) router.

Now I want to be able to share and view a drive from the server to the client

any help on how to go about this step by step

would be greatly excepted

Thanks

Click Start and select Run
type \\servername\sharename then press OK

If this doesn't resolve try
\\ipaddressofserver\sharename

This should open the share in an explorer window.

Regards
Mark Dormer

"Rmast427" <Rmast427@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Now that i've got an established connection
> Using two XP BOXES WITH SP2
>
> On the server end i'm using a linsys BEFSR41 (v1) router.
>
> Now I want to be able to share and view a drive from the server to the
> client
>
> any help on how to go about this step by step
>
> would be greatly excepted
>
> Thanks

Ok
I Get Network Path Not Found