Anybody have experience with Color Finesse?

I was going over some of my software and finally found the Color Finesse
plug-in for AE (they don't make it easy).

Has anyone used this thing? Where can I find a good source on how to use
it?

Tom P.

"Henry Padilla" <padillah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was going over some of my software and finally found the Color Finesse
>plug-in for AE (they don't make it easy).
>
> Has anyone used this thing? Where can I find a good source on how to use
> it?

You could try
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/products/cf/index.html

--