best team killing strategies

Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2004 1:35:29 AM

what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out the
entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the dumb
cunts were just standing there. lol.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 2:23:53 PM

valdo wrote:

> what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out the
> entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the dumb
> cunts were just standing there. lol.

sv_gravity 0

sv_gravity 9999

*crunch*

^_^
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 2:23:54 PM

some h4x0r wannabee wrote :
> what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out the
> entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the dumb
> cunts were just standing there. lol.

Add this script to your config :

max_fps "1"
name "Momma Sez I'm Speshul"
alias ".speshul" "buy smoke,slot4,jump,attack,jump,buy
smoke,jump,slot4,attack,jump,buy
flash,slot4,jump,attack,slot1,drop,slot2,drop,unbind all"
bind "space" .speshul
bind "mouse1" .speshul
September 3, 2004 7:22:16 PM

* Limnophile [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> some h4x0r wannabee wrote :
>> what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out the
>> entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the dumb
>> cunts were just standing there. lol.
>
> Add this script to your config :
>
> max_fps "1"
> name "Momma Sez I'm Speshul"
> alias ".speshul" "buy smoke,slot4,jump,attack,jump,buy
> smoke,jump,slot4,attack,jump,buy
> flash,slot4,jump,attack,slot1,drop,slot2,drop,unbind all"
> bind "space" .speshul
> bind "mouse1" .speshul

LMFAO - although I think you have to use ';' instead of ','.
Can I also suggest :

bind mouse1 kill

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

"Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
>* Limnophile [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
>> some h4x0r wannabee wrote :
>>> what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out
>>> the
>>> entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the
>>> dumb
>>> cunts were just standing there. lol.
>>
>> Add this script to your config :
>>
>> max_fps "1"
>> name "Momma Sez I'm Speshul"
>> alias ".speshul" "buy smoke,slot4,jump,attack,jump,buy
>> smoke,jump,slot4,attack,jump,buy
>> flash,slot4,jump,attack,slot1,drop,slot2,drop,unbind all"
>> bind "space" .speshul
>> bind "mouse1" .speshul
>
> LMFAO - although I think you have to use ';' instead of ','.
> Can I also suggest :
>
> bind mouse1 kill
>
> --
> T R O Y P I G G I N S
> e : usenet@piggo.com

some other config lines I forgot :

brightness "0.001"
gamma "0.001"
rate "1"
lan_rate "1"
cl_latency "-9999"
max_smokepuffs "9999"
September 6, 2004 8:11:55 AM

valdo wrote:
> what are people's favourite team killing strategies? i just wiped out the
> entire team by dropping two he grenades at the spawn point while the dumb
> cunts were just standing there. lol.

Shoot the hostage!
!