Remote Desktop: Shared Session

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi

I have a network of around 30 users all using xp pro.

Is there a way I can interact with their desktop session as an administrator
of the domain to help troubleshoot problems without having to physically go
to the machine OR log them off remotely?

Thanks

Rich

Use Remote Assistance if both you and the users are running XP of any flavor...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/remoteassist/intro.mspx

You can even "offer" assistance since your in a domain environment...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308013
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310629
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306496