Can REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION work by answering my incomin..

I used winxp REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION with an Internet connection and it
works great.

BUT, now I need to be able to telephone call my computer directly without
the Internet.

Is that possible?
How do I set my remote computer to answer the my incoming telephone call,
and start the REMOTE CONNECTION?

______________________________
______________________________
joliett
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection work answering incomin

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely/browse_frm/thread/6f87141f04483d56/21cde5de5487be47?q=RAS+group:*.work_remotely+author:Sooner+author:Al&rnum=1&hl=en#21cde5de5487be47

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Earthlink East" <jolie@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I used winxp REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION with an Internet connection and it works great.
    >
    > BUT, now I need to be able to telephone call my computer directly without the Internet.
    >
    > Is that possible?
    > How do I set my remote computer to answer the my incoming telephone call, and start the REMOTE
    > CONNECTION?
    >
    > ______________________________
    > ______________________________
    > joliett

    T H A N K S ! ! !
    ______________________________
    ______________________________
    joliett

    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely/browse_frm/thread/6f87141f04483d56/21cde5de5487be47?q=RAS+group:*.work_remotely+author:Sooner+author:Al&rnum=1&hl=en#21cde5de5487be47
    >
    > --
    >
    > Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    > benefit of all of us...
    > rights...
    >

    > "Earthlink East" <jolie@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>I used winxp REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION with an Internet connection and it
    >>works great.
    >>
    >> BUT, now I need to be able to telephone call my computer directly without
    >> the Internet.
    >>
    >> Is that possible?
    >> How do I set my remote computer to answer the my incoming telephone call,
    >> and start the REMOTE CONNECTION?

    >> joliett

Remote Desktop Connection Computers Windows XP