Can REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION work by answering my incomin..

I used winxp REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION with an Internet connection and it
works great.

BUT, now I need to be able to telephone call my computer directly without
the Internet.

Is that possible?
How do I set my remote computer to answer the my incoming telephone call,
and start the REMOTE CONNECTION?

______________________________
______________________________
joliett

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely/browse_frm/thread/6f87141f04483d56/21cde5de5487be47?q=RAS+group:*.work_remotely+author:Sooner+author:Al&rnum=1&hl=en#21cde5de5487be47

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Earthlink East" <jolie@aol.com> wrote in message
>I used winxp REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION with an Internet connection and it works great.
>
> BUT, now I need to be able to telephone call my computer directly without the Internet.
>
> Is that possible?
> How do I set my remote computer to answer the my incoming telephone call, and start the REMOTE
> CONNECTION?

> joliett

T H A N K S ! ! !
joliett