Privacy of my files on local computer

I use remote desktop to work from home from my own PC. My only concern is
the access work may have to personal information (files, applications, web
browsing etc) kept on my desktop. Is remote desktop connection a "one way"
only connection for me onto the network in the office so that my personal
information is kept secure?
1 answer Last reply
More about privacy files local computer

    Your work cannot retrieve that information.
    --
    Jeremy Wadsworth
    Web Developer

    "PM" wrote:

    > I use remote desktop to work from home from my own PC. My only concern is
    > the access work may have to personal information (files, applications, web
    > browsing etc) kept on my desktop. Is remote desktop connection a "one way"
    > only connection for me onto the network in the office so that my personal
    > information is kept secure?

Remote Desktop Connection Computers Privacy Windows XP