Privacy of my files on local computer

June 14, 2005 10:05:05 PM

I use remote desktop to work from home from my own PC. My only concern is
the access work may have to personal information (files, applications, web
browsing etc) kept on my desktop. Is remote desktop connection a "one way"
only connection for me onto the network in the office so that my personal
information is kept secure?
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 6:55:09 PM

Your work cannot retrieve that information.
--
Jeremy Wadsworth
Web Developer