Remote Desktop Web Connection-Local Disk Access

Can I acces local client disk drives during a Remote Desktop Web connection
and, if so, HOW? I run a WinXP client to access a Win 2003 Terminal Server
through a Remote Desktop Web connection. I know this is possible through
native Remote Dektop but can it be done over TSWeb?

To access remote drives through redirection while using the Remote Desktop Web based access method
you need to modify the C:\Windows\web\tsweb\default.h­tm file on the remote PC, ie. the PC running
IIS. Look for the line...

MsRdpClient.AdvancedSettings2.­RedirectDrives = FALSE

and change it to...

MsRdpClient.AdvancedSettings2.­RedirectDrives = TRUE

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"FafTech" <FafTech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I acces local client disk drives during a Remote Desktop Web connection
> and, if so, HOW? I run a WinXP client to access a Win 2003 Terminal Server
> through a Remote Desktop Web connection. I know this is possible through
> native Remote Dektop but can it be done over TSWeb?

David

Al

Massively useful - thanks I've been sweating over this for some little time!
--
David Bissell