RD Wierd Problem

June 15, 2005 8:22:10 PM

I have read all the threads and checked all settings to no avail. this is
the problem. When I'm on the LAN RD works fine. When I'm remote on any WAN
RD connects and when I put in any username and password it fails as if I
typed in my info incorrectly. I'm 1050% sure i typed in everything correctly
and have changed passwords and tripple checked many times. Again the username
and password combo works when I'm on the LAN, but not when I'm on any WAN.

HELLLP!

More about : wierd problem

June 17, 2005 5:33:16 AM

I am not an expert at this, but have you tried to just hit enter
instead of entering your name and password?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:22:10 -0700, JCM
<JCM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have read all the threads and checked all settings to no avail. this is
>the problem. When I'm on the LAN RD works fine. When I'm remote on any WAN
>RD connects and when I put in any username and password it fails as if I
>typed in my info incorrectly. I'm 1050% sure i typed in everything correctly
>and have changed passwords and tripple checked many times. Again the username
>and password combo works when I'm on the LAN, but not when I'm on any WAN.
>
>HELLLP!
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 2:24:02 PM

Thanks but that doesn't work.