RD Login Fails on Laptop, Freezes Screen on Desktop

When I click Connect on the Remote Desktop Connection dialog on my laptop, my
remote office computer's screen pops up black and blank. Then the remote
office computer's User Name/Password dialog flashes on and, in the bat of
eyelash, disappears along with the remote office computer's screen. What's
left on the laptop's screen is the Remote Desktop Connection dialog. The
remote office computer freezes, and restarts only with a hard reboot. What's
happening here? What can I do to correct the problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about login fails laptop freezes screen desktop

    Updating the drivers for the display adapter solved my problem.

Laptops Connection Computers Office Windows XP