Driver for Olympus DP10 on Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am looking for drivers or software for the Olympus DP10 camera on a
microscope. Unfortunately we lost the disks during relocation and
Olympus does not support this camera anymore.

Would be great if anyone could send me at least the Twain drivers or
the software for this nice little camera (carvaka@hotmail.com).

Thanks

"Klaus" <klaus_mayer@today.com.au> wrote in message
>I am looking for drivers or software for the Olympus DP10 camera on a
> microscope. Unfortunately we lost the disks during relocation and
> Olympus does not support this camera anymore.
>
> Would be great if anyone could send me at least the Twain drivers or
> the software for this nice little camera (carvaka@hotmail.com).
>
> Thanks

Neat camera.
http://www.astrosurf.com/re/dp10.html

Maybe one of these will support the DP10.

This is camera control software for controlling Olympus cameras with your
PC.
http://sabsik.com/Cam2Com

And this software is for Olympus camera PC control: To bad he says He is not
supporting serial cameras any more.
Maybe email and ask for the serial camera software. He had a version that
did support serial cameras.
http://www.pinetreecomputing.com/camctl.asp

I do have an older version (1.02) of Pinetree computing's Olympus camera
controller. If you want to give it a try, Email me and ask. You can find my
valid email address on my web site.

It is a 2.72 MB download. I Zipped the needed files.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> "Klaus" <klaus_mayer@today.com.au> wrote in message
>>I am looking for drivers or software for the Olympus DP10 camera on a
>> microscope. Unfortunately we lost the disks during relocation and
>> Olympus does not support this camera anymore.
>>
>> Would be great if anyone could send me at least the Twain drivers or
>> the software for this nice little camera (carvaka@hotmail.com).
>>
>> Thanks
>>
> Neat camera.
> http://www.astrosurf.com/re/dp10.html
>
> Maybe one of these will support the DP10.
>
> This is camera control software for controlling Olympus cameras with your
> PC.
> http://sabsik.com/Cam2Com
>
> And this software is for Olympus camera PC control: To bad he says He is
> not supporting serial cameras any more.
> Maybe email and ask for the serial camera software. He had a version that
> did support serial cameras.
> http://www.pinetreecomputing.com/camctl.asp
>
> I do have an older version (1.02) of Pinetree computing's Olympus camera
> controller. If you want to give it a try, Email me and ask. You can find
> my valid email address on my web site.
>
> It is a 2.72 MB download. I Zipped the needed files.
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> --

Second post.
I found this page for the software that was used with the DP10.
There is contact information when you click "Where to Buy"
http://www.olympus-europa.com/medical/35_DP-SOFT.htm

CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com