convert real media video files

Hi,
I was trying to convert real media video files i.e. .rm files to
something sensible where I can just cut out some portions.
I tried to use mencoder (because mplayer could play the file OK) but
that did not seem to work. I also took a look at tinra - but I could
not find a place to download it.

I hope someone has some idea about this.
Regards,
Rio

martin

<carmaski@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I was trying to convert real media video files i.e. .rm files to
> something sensible where I can just cut out some portions.
> I tried to use mencoder (because mplayer could play the file OK) but
> that did not seem to work. I also took a look at tinra - but I could
> not find a place to download it.
>

> I hope someone has some idea about this.
> Regards,
> Rio

Take a look at EO Video from
www.eo-video.com

Martin.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:07:48 +0100, "Martin" <zedolf@o2.co.uk> wrote:

><carmaski@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I was trying to convert real media video files i.e. .rm files to
>> something sensible where I can just cut out some portions.
>> I tried to use mencoder (because mplayer could play the file OK) but
>> that did not seem to work. I also took a look at tinra - but I could
>> not find a place to download it.
>>

>> I hope someone has some idea about this.
>> Regards,
>> Rio
>>

>Take a look at EO Video from
>www.eo-video.com
>
>Martin.

Hi Marten,

I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I appreciate the link.
I'm downloading the 30 day trial version right now.

Thanks for the post.

Hal Lowe

http://www.halogos.com (logo t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)