Anyone know of a good multi-track video editor for Linux?

Umm... Anyone? I need a DVD authoring tool as well.

I want to see if there's something there to invest in or if it's just toys.

And don't you dare tell me to write one because I don't have to so why
should I. If I wanted to be in the software writing industry... Oh, I AM in
the software writing industry... I still don't want to try and write a
whole video editing suite. I'd much rather buy one that's done and done
well.

Tom P.

"Henry Padilla" <padillah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Umm... Anyone? I need a DVD authoring tool as well.
>
> I want to see if there's something there to invest in or if it's just
> toys.
>
> And don't you dare tell me to write one because I don't have to so why
> should I. If I wanted to be in the software writing industry... Oh, I AM
> in the software writing industry... I still don't want to try and write a
> whole video editing suite. I'd much rather buy one that's done and done
> well.
>
> Tom P.

You might want to check out the free "OpenVIP" project. I
found it in the www.videohelp.com Editors listing. There are
Linix listings also, but I haven't checked them out, the OpenVIP
works in windows also.

Luck;
Ken