Anyone know of a good multi-track video editor for Linux?

Umm... Anyone? I need a DVD authoring tool as well.

I want to see if there's something there to invest in or if it's just toys.

And don't you dare tell me to write one because I don't have to so why
should I. If I wanted to be in the software writing industry... Oh, I AM in
the software writing industry... I still don't want to try and write a
whole video editing suite. I'd much rather buy one that's done and done
well.

Tom P.
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone good multi track video editor linux

    "Henry Padilla" <padillah@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Umm... Anyone? I need a DVD authoring tool as well.
    >
    > I want to see if there's something there to invest in or if it's just
    > toys.
    >
    > And don't you dare tell me to write one because I don't have to so why
    > should I. If I wanted to be in the software writing industry... Oh, I AM
    > in the software writing industry... I still don't want to try and write a
    > whole video editing suite. I'd much rather buy one that's done and done
    > well.
    >
    > Tom P.

    You might want to check out the free "OpenVIP" project. I
    found it in the www.videohelp.com Editors listing. There are
    Linix listings also, but I haven't checked them out, the OpenVIP
    works in windows also.

    Luck;
    Ken

Tuner Cards Software Video Linux Graphics