remote desktop issue

Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened
3 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop issue

    Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.

    A.

    "myself" wrote:

    > Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
    > after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
    > second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

    i did, just showed successful login
    "Ales Susnik" <AlesSusnik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.
    >
    > A.
    >
    > "myself" wrote:
    >
    >> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote
    >> desktop
    >> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for
    >> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

    Remote Desktop will not work on Windows XP SP1. Try updating your Windows to
    SP2. This will take care of your issue.

    C M Adams

    "me" wrote:

    > i did, just showed successful login
    > "Ales Susnik" <AlesSusnik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.
    > >
    > > A.
    > >
    > > "myself" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote
    > >> desktop
    > >> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for
    > >> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP