remote desktop issue

June 20, 2005 3:23:06 AM

Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

More about : remote desktop issue

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:04:05 PM

Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.

A.

"myself" wrote:

> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened
June 22, 2005 5:52:50 AM

i did, just showed successful login
"Ales Susnik" <AlesSusnik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D D375AE0-8F78-4058-94F9-6E6F5C4C2F58@microsoft.com...
> Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.
>
> A.
>
> "myself" wrote:
>
>> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote
>> desktop
>> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for
>> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:44:02 PM

Remote Desktop will not work on Windows XP SP1. Try updating your Windows to
SP2. This will take care of your issue.

C M Adams

!