myself

Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.

A.

"myself" wrote:

> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote desktop
> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for a
> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

ME

i did, just showed successful login
"Ales Susnik" <AlesSusnik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Check Event Viewer for possible errors on the host machine.
>
> A.
>
> "myself" wrote:
>
>> Whenever i try to connect to my laptop running xp pro SP1 via remote
>> desktop
>> after i enter my username and password it shows the loging in screen for
>> second but immediately exits without any message esplaining what happened

Remote Desktop will not work on Windows XP SP1. Try updating your Windows to
SP2. This will take care of your issue.

C M Adams