Length of MPEG2

Is there a tool, preferably command line (Windows or *nix), that will
tell me the length of an MPEG2 file in frames?

/David

<pinkfloydhomer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tool, preferably command line (Windows or *nix), that will
> tell me the length of an MPEG2 file in frames?
>
> /David

Most any MPEG editor will let you switch between using
time or frames for position display. Most PC players will
have an information feature that gives an accurate duration
and the frame rate. Just divide the duration by the rate.

www.VideoReDo.com

You could also search www.videohelp.com for such a
utility.

Luck;