version update?

Hi I have half-life 1.1.1.0 and cs mod installed plus day of defeat. I have
tried to run cs and dod after a long break and it says i am running the
wrong version of half-life. I tried to update and it says my 1.1.1.0 is out
of date and there is no upgrade. What do I need to do?
Thanks

willie

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004