Start Remote Assistance and Save Invitation as a File

mvs

I wonder if i can start a remote assistance, saving the invitation as a file
automatically, all this with something like a script file or bat file.

Because i need generate the invitation file automatically, and then whit a
vbs program send it by ftp to my webserver and acces the invitation in other
place.

Could you help me??, is there really a way to do what i am asking???

I would appreciate some help.

I don't know if you could do that. The best I can suggest is to make up an
Invitation file with a long expiration time, ie. 99 days is the max allowed,
save that and use it as needed. This is how I do that for a simple SoHo
LAN...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteAssistance/RemoteAssistance.html

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...
rights...

"MVS" <martinvs80@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I wonder if i can start a remote assistance, saving the invitation as a
>file automatically, all this with something like a script file or bat file.
>
> Because i need generate the invitation file automatically, and then whit
> a vbs program send it by ftp to my webserver and acces the invitation in
> other place.
>
> Could you help me??, is there really a way to do what i am asking???
>
> I would appreciate some help.

mvs

Tanks, it's a good idea, just one doubt, I have 10 nivices machines, and
their internet conection is ADSL, and avery day make a new conection with
ISP. I am not sure, but I think that each day gets a new IP my machines.
I'm gonna try!!!

By the way, I am trying to edit the help and support's source code maybe can
use some functions!!!!

Tanks.