Grabbing images out of video files

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 17, 2005 5:33:52 PM

Hello,

i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
batch-process

Any ideas?

Thanks
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:11:17 PM

Yvonne.Lebhardt wrote ...
> i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
> automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
> dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
> batch-process
>
> Any ideas?

Have you tried Scenalyzer?
http://www.scenalyzer.com/
August 17, 2005 11:49:50 PM

Yvonne.Lebhardt@habmalnefrage.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
> automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
> dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
> batch-process
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Try this http://www.irfanview.com/
Related resources
August 18, 2005 12:44:18 PM

hayy
August 18, 2005 12:45:32 PM

hayy
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 8:36:05 PM

On 17 Aug 2005 13:33:52 -0700, Yvonne.Lebhardt@habmalnefrage.de wrote:

>Hello,
>
>i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
>automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
>dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
>batch-process

Snatch It can do this in a batch process at any frame size. (It has
now been renamed to another prgram name I believe. try a Google
search)
!