Grabbing images out of video files

Hello,

i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
batch-process

Any ideas?

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about grabbing images video files

    Yvonne.Lebhardt wrote ...
    > i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
    > automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
    > dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
    > batch-process
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Have you tried Scenalyzer?
    http://www.scenalyzer.com/

    Yvonne.Lebhardt@habmalnefrage.de wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
    > automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
    > dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
    > batch-process
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    Try this http://www.irfanview.com/

    hayy

    hayy

    On 17 Aug 2005 13:33:52 -0700, Yvonne.Lebhardt@habmalnefrage.de wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >i'm looking for a tool that extracts images out of video files
    >automatically. Full-Size or thumbnails. I'm talking of thousands of
    >dv-avi files. I don't wan't to set the frame manually, must work in
    >batch-process

    Snatch It can do this in a batch process at any frame size. (It has
    now been renamed to another prgram name I believe. try a Google
    search)

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Graphics