! Is there DVD ripping software that lets you select by st..

And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of software
that can do this?

I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip the
entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.
2 answers Last reply
More about ripping software lets select

    Unknown wrote:
    > And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of software
    > that can do this?
    >
    > I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip the
    > entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.

    I believe DVDshrink will do this. Goggle them, go to the site and
    examine the features.

    RS wrote:
    > Unknown wrote:
    >
    >> And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of
    >> software that can do this?
    >>
    >> I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip
    >> the entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.
    >

    > I believe DVDshrink will do this. Goggle them, go to the site and
    > examine the features.

    Indeed it does.

Tuner Cards DVD Video Ripping Software Graphics