! Is there DVD ripping software that lets you select by st..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 18, 2005 4:03:13 PM

And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of software
that can do this?

I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip the
entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.
August 18, 2005 4:22:36 PM

Unknown wrote:
> And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of software
> that can do this?
>
> I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip the
> entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.

I believe DVDshrink will do this. Goggle them, go to the site and
examine the features.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 9:52:51 PM

RS wrote:
> Unknown wrote:
>
>> And of course, the A/V has to be excellent. Any recommendation of
>> software that can do this?
>>
>> I have to rip some video for use on a website, and I don't want to rip
>> the entire disk just for a few 30-second snippets.
>

> I believe DVDshrink will do this. Goggle them, go to the site and
> examine the features.

Indeed it does.
!