ARRRRRGGGHH!!!! HOW? PARTIAL DVD> STREAM VIA WMV

DAYS ON THIS! Tried several tutorials on Nicky's and Doom's sites.
Downloaded a bunch of the programs. Some outdated... too many
choices... confused.

I need to take a 15 minute clip off of a talkshow dvd (we were a guest
on)
> put it into wmv or quicktime > stream it on our website.

I know how to stream once I get it into wmv format.
I don't know how to convert the last 3 chapters of the dvd into wmv
format.

What has worked: Trial version of TMPGEnc Xpress for creating the clip.
What hasn't worked: Sound for TMPGEnc Xpress

Can anybody point me to WHICH tutorial is the best and fastest way to
do this.
This is a one time deal so I don't want to buy something if avoidable.
3 answers Last reply
More about arrrrrggghh partial stream

    excellent. Thank you. I've downloaded and installed it. IF you
    know of one, can point me to a step by step of what to do next? Maybe a
    tutorial somewhere so I don't take up too much of your time?

    www.videohelp.com

    On 18 Aug 2005 12:05:32 -0700, jamesfonda1@yahoo.com wrote:

    >DAYS ON THIS! Tried several tutorials on Nicky's and Doom's sites.
    >Downloaded a bunch of the programs. Some outdated... too many
    >choices... confused.
    >
    >I need to take a 15 minute clip off of a talkshow dvd (we were a guest
    >on)
    >> put it into wmv or quicktime > stream it on our website.
    >
    >I know how to stream once I get it into wmv format.
    >I don't know how to convert the last 3 chapters of the dvd into wmv
    >format.
    >
    >What has worked: Trial version of TMPGEnc Xpress for creating the clip.
    >What hasn't worked: Sound for TMPGEnc Xpress

    No sound, TMPGEnc Xpress does not do AC3 audio without AC3 plugin $$.
    If AC3 audio is the problem use AC-3 ACM Decompressor to extract audio
    in wav format then use that in TMPGEnc Xpress

    AC-3 ACM Decompressor
    http://fcchandler.home.comcast.net/AC3ACM/index.html

    >Can anybody point me to WHICH tutorial is the best and fastest way to
    >do this.
    >This is a one time deal so I don't want to buy something if avoidable.

Tuner Cards DVD Graphics