Recording TV Movies on DVD

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 22, 2005 6:43:17 PM

To record TV movies, I use Windows XT MCE. To convert from the format
DVR-MS to MPEG2, I use 'Click to DVD' or 'DVGate Plus'.
In recent weeks however, it is no longer possible to convert many
movies (but not all) Why ?
When I use 'Click to DVD' version 2.3, after about 10 minutes, it gives
me a message to the effect that it is not possible due to an error.
When I use 'DVGate Plus'version 1.3, the message says it is encrypted !
Do you know if encryption of some kind on the CBC network started some
weeks ago? What is the encryption ? Does it have to do with 'Broadcast
Flag'? Can it be by-passed ? Thank you.

More about : recording movies dvd

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:24:38 AM