VPN and Folder redirection

June 30, 2005 7:58:03 AM

We have 300+ users on XP professional using Cisco Client for VPN.
My documents and the desktop are redirected.
most are on SP1 but a growing number are on SP2 all seem to have the same
problem.

Regularly they lose the policy setting for the My Documents redirections and
cached files from my documents disappear and need to re synch.

Any have any ideas Please.

thanks

Manish

More about : vpn folder redirection

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:03:27 AM

Are these computers a member of the domain?
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)
http://www.networkblog.net (My Networking Blog)
http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com (Support Site)

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:58:03 -0700, Manish Pancholi <Manish
Pancholi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have 300+ users on XP professional using Cisco Client for VPN.
>My documents and the desktop are redirected.
>most are on SP1 but a growing number are on SP2 all seem to have the same
>problem.
>
>Regularly they lose the policy setting for the My Documents redirections and
>cached files from my documents disappear and need to re synch.
>
>Any have any ideas Please.
>
>thanks
>
>Manish
Anonymous