Sign in with
Your question

Windows command line keyboard shortcuts

Last response: in Windows 7
January 9, 2011 9:46:23 PM

Hello,
Can I make custom keyboard shortcuts eg; say perhaps when I press Ctrl, Alt, R & J it would input my login name to a site I use frequently (and have a simila one for my password)? I can't have windows just remember my login & Pasword as my wife & I log into the same site (Facebook) and I don't want her to have to erase my info every time she wants to log in. Thank you for the help!
January 9, 2011 10:01:01 PM

I don't know m8, but possibly you can't...sorry for not being that helpful...
you can try to use a different browser than your wife's and store your mail and password in that browser. or try to create 2 user accounts, one for you and another for the wife, so you have 2 different browser profiles...
m
l
May 7, 2011 4:07:54 PM

yeh you can definitely, it requires finding the idividual key signitures <(that's not the right word i can' t remember what is) but it's perfectly possible, use autohotkey, just search it on google because i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the like because it's technically a bussiness. read the manual else you might not have a clue how to get it working but it's not too complicated at all. :)  hope that helps
m
l
!